Thursday, November 27, 2008

If all our life is but a dream

Fantastic posing greed,

then we should feed our jewelry to the sea.

For diamonds do appear to be

Just like broken glass to me.

And then she said she can`t believ

eGenius only comes along in storms of fabled foreign tongues.

Tripping eyes and flooded lungs

Northern downpour sends its' love.

Hey moon please forget to fall down

Hey moon don`t you go down

Sugar cane in the easy morning

Weathervanes my, one and lonely.

The ink is running toward the page

It's chasing off the days

Look back at boat feet and that winding knee

I missed your skin when you were east

You clicked your heels and wished for me

Through playful lips made of yarn

That fragile Capricorn unraveled words like moths upon old scarves

I know the world's a broken bone

But melt your headaches, call it home

No comments: