Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A letter to my future Girlfriend

Dear Future Girlfriend,

I hope you don't see love letters cheesy and olf-fashioned, it's just that it's one of the ways i know i can say my feelings.

It does feel weird writing to you considering that you do not exist. Or rather you exist; I am just unaware of your existence. But I’m not losing hope that someday we will finally meet. And in time, we will fall in love and write our own fairytale. I am the prince, you are the princess and of course, we will live happily ever after. Never mind if this is just wishful thinking.

Most people begin relationships based on physical attraction. It's a major cause that leads people to neglect the most important areas of creating a quality relationship. I've already come across some nice looking girls, gorgeus in their own way, i've been lucky enough to be with some of them. but like you, im still searching for that Ms. Right, Yes, im not looking for Ms. Perfect but Ms. Right.

Please understand that I’m not perfect. I’m very far from being one. So, I hope that you will love me the way I am. I’ve had only five relationships prior to ours so don’t expect me to be smooth in any means. I’m not even romantic but I love doing cheesy stuffs. I will ask you to go out with me on a tissue paper, or if you like, I will just shout it in public, loud and clear. On our first date as a couple, allow me to bring you to my house. I will introduce you to my mom and sisters ( i have 2 by the way) as my girlfriend. That’s the time that we know that you have me and that I have you.

I don’t know how to cook but for you I’ll try my best. I just hope that you won’t laugh at me if it get burned, turned to mush or taste like paste. But I assure you that I look handsome in an apron. I would really love to calm you down when you’re pissed. It makes me glad to see your mood lighten up, especially knowing that I am the reason behind the smiles. 

I don’t have a good singing voice but for you I will sing. Sorry if I am out of tune but believe me, it’s the best that I can do. I play the drums but i think you wouldn't love my music, it's just that some girls find it so annoying and loud, but it would be really sweet if you can ride with it.

I hope you're spiritual and rational at the same time. I respect you believing and with the greater intelligence that control all things that surrounds us but please don't kill me if my beliefs somewhat contradicts yours. Please do respect my belief as much as i respect yours.

I want us to share each other lives but i don't want everything to be just the two of us. I want you to understand that im just a part of your life as you're to mine. I want our relationship to extend to our families, friends and even GOD.

I want to say that im not the type of the BF that wants you to be exactly the way i wanted to. I love you the way you are.

As of now, I don’t have a clue on how we will meet. I don’t know how long we will be together or how we will break up. I don’t know too much about love. All I know is that true love is not only loving the person you are with but loving the person you become as a result of the person you are with. I know one day I’ll find you. I know you will find me too. Just keep believing in love and destiny will bring us together and soon enough, i'll prove to you, that i indeed is worth the wait.


From,

RJ Jacinto
Your Future Boyfriend

No comments: